Sinewave Energy Solutions directly employs time served, suitably qualified, experienced machine operators and laborers who are extremely proficient in all areas of ground works. We can excavate, trench, lay cable, and reinstate, making good in all surface types. We also have extensive experience installing concrete bases for electrical infrastructure including substation bases.
High and Low Voltage Installation Works
Sinewave Energy Solutions can design and construct private High Voltage (HV) and Low Voltage (LV) networks, downstream of any metering point. In addition, we can design and carry out any ‘contestable’ works upstream of the meter on behalf of the DNO. We can deliver to any specification and design requirement. If you are responsible for new construction, maintenance, domestic, commercial or industrial facilities, Sinewave Energy Solutions can provide the most advantageous and competitive solution.
Project delivery stages include:
- Design of a network from the LV/HV ‘Point of Connection’ (POC) to the site.
- Full design and project management of ‘Contestable’ works on behalf of the DNO.
- Civil engineering works including excavation of the connection route, cable laying from the POC to the site, the installation of concrete bases for substations and other electrical equipment.
- Civil reinstatement of cable trenches for both on and off site.
- Supply of all LV/HV cables, switchgear, and transformers (to approved design) required to make the connection.
- Commissioning of the installed LV/HV connection assets.
- Full project management of all works.
- Full project handover including as-built and as-laid records for all connected assets.
- Ongoing customer relationships can include a 24/7 and 365 day emergency cover, together with an O&M Contract designed to support your business continuity.
Sinewave Energy Solutions is a customer focused business that delivers high quality, flexible and sustainable solutions to ensure your future power requirements are delivered on time and on budget before being operated in the safest and most efficient manner for many years to come.
With our in-house expertise and experience, we will provide a single point of contact throughout the project’s duration, which helps us to maintain a sustainable and safe solution whilst ensuring the highest quality.
Retrofit and System Upgrades
Much of the electricity distribution equipment in use in the UK, today, has been quietly delivering electricity for many years, if not decades.
With highly qualified engineers, cumulatively, with decades of experience in the power engineering distribution industry, Sinewave staff have seen their fair share of tired and obsolete equipment. It is not uncommon to find high & low voltage circuit breakers protecting essential industrial & commercial processes, that have been operational for a significant time period beyond their functional design life.
This equipment can pose a serious concern for the integrity and safety of a network. Sinewave offers retrofit upgrade solutions to all current HV/LV installations providing a cost-effective way to update older equipment to current standards. Careful planning and project management will avoid serious impact on business continuity, providing financially effective solutions designed to meet our modern requirements.
Retrofits reduce budgetary outlay as existing cabling can often be utilized reducing the need for costly civil works. A planned program of modernisation reduces the risk of power outages and costly downtime because of equipment failure.