As the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is being felt around the world, we are writing to let you know some of the steps we are taking to ensure that we continue to provide you with the service that you need, whilst prioritising the health of our employees, clients and their families.
We continue to review the situation daily basis and assess the associated risks and government guidelines and will update our contingency planning as and when we feel appropriate. I would like to assure you that our team here is doing whatever it takes to ensure that we continue to provide the high level of service you have come to expect from us, even in these challenging times.
The health and well-being of our employees and their families are of the utmost importance to us. We have been actively communicating with employees about hygiene practices and have made arrangements with our more vulnerable members, as well as anyone displaying symptoms or who has a family member displaying symptoms to ensure the safety of all.
As part of our continued investment in technology and flexible working culture, we already have the tools and technology in place to allow us to adapt and work effectively and continue to be responsive to your business needs. This allows employees to work remotely whilst maintaining our business function.
We are able to facilitate meetings via online video services. (Microsoft Teams, Skype, FaceTime etc.)
You can contact via email or phone in the usual way. We continue to be open for business and do everything we can to operate as normally as possible. If you would like to arrange a meeting, please get in touch and we can organise this via online video services. (Microsoft Teams, Skype, FaceTime etc.)
- We are in regular contact with key suppliers, such as BigChange, our remote working system used by operational employees, who have sophisticated business continuity and contingency plans.
- We have adequate stock levels of critical equipment to ensure business as usual.
- We are following government guidelines for any employee that returns from a high-risk country, has been in contact with anyone suspected of having the virus, or is unwell.
- We are now having video conferencing for visitors where possible.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a regular basis.
- We have placed additional hand sanitising stations at various points in our offices and company vehicles.
- We will continue to maintain open lines of communication with you our valued clients.
- Throughout this time, we’ll be 100% focused on doing everything we can to support all our clients.
The team at Sinewave are available to support you and help you during this very difficult period.