Sinewave Energy Solutions Limited successfully gain their Lloyds NERS partial accreditation for the range of scopes including:
- Civil Works
- Cable Laying up to and including 33kV
- Jointing up to and including 33kV
- Live LV Jointing
- Substation Installation up to and including 33kV
- Unmetered Supplies
- Electrical Design of Distribution Networks Covering:
- LV Cable Networks to Domestic Properties
- LV Cable Networks to Industrial / Commercial Properties
- HV Cable Networks up to and including 33kV
- Substation Design up to and including 33kV
- Self-Determination of Point of Connection (POC) up to and including 33kV
Areas of Work: East Anglia, Midlands, National, North East, North West, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales.
We are looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities this accreditation will provide. Congratulations to the whole team.