Sinewave Energy Solutions is a fast-growing dynamic business at the cutting edge of the electrical contracting sector. Our core business is installing and connecting the electric vehicle charging infrastructure in the UK. We are also responsible for constructing and maintaining electrical distribution systems for both private sector clients and adoption by the DNO.
The Head of Operations is a leadership role at the heart of the business, reporting to director level, and will be a member of the business’s senior management team.
In this role you will lead our project management team and work and lead across multiple departments to support the company’s productivity and profitability goals. The Head of Operations will have overall responsibility for the operational delivery of all projects within the business, including safety, performance and profit and loss efficiencies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Delivery of projects on time on budget
2. Monthly reports to senior team of key milestones
3. Functioning as part of senior management team
4. Managing project management and delivery team to ensure compliance and reporting
5. Responsible for delivering the Sinewave values to our customers on each time every time basis.
1) A leader able to take people with them
2) A self-starter with the drive to excel
3) Entrepreneurial looking for ways to succeed for our clients
4) A keen eye for detail, but able to think strategically
5) A solutions person
• 3+ years (or more) electrical industry experience
• Knowledge and understanding of electrical transmission & distribution systems
• Experience in creating budgets and management accounts
• Management of projects and of multi-disciplined, small teams
• Experience working on projects on 11 & 33 kV networks
• Knowledge of CDM regulations
• Management of customers
• Commercial awareness, specifically with budget control and debt recovery
Qualifications / Certifications
• Degree /HND in Electrical Engineering would be desirable
• Formal project management
• IOSH – Managing Safely
Salary – Competitive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent